PRIVACY INFORMATION & COOKIES ACCORDING TO REG. EU 2016/679
B & B Cascina Rosa Camilla of Giorgio Sancassan with registered office in 15071 Carpeneto (AL) Strada Orsecco / region RioSecco 450 as Data Controller of personal data (hereinafter the Data Controller), is required to provide some information regarding the use of your data, as interested in processing.
1. Purposes of data processing.
The processing of personal data is aimed solely at the performance of the following purpose:
a) for site navigation only: functional purposes for the use of the services offered by the “cascinarosacamilla.it” website, also by sending promotional information from the website via email or other means;
b) for the execution of a tourist service contract: in case the B & B services are used and in this case the data of all the guests (name and surname, place and date of birth, citizenship, type of place number and date of issue and expiry of the identification document presented on arrival and shown on paper document for the relative consent to the treatment delivered on arrival and signed by each interested party) and possibly also those relating to their place of residence or name and other company data (for issue of the receipt) are kept in our computer system according to the terms of the law (10 years).
2. Methods of data processing.
The processing of personal data currently in our possession and acquired directly or through intermediaries of tourist services such as the site booking.com, expedia.com airbnb.com and similar, is done by manual, computerized and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to purposes themselves by observing the principle of relevance and non-excess. In any case, all these data are processed in compliance with the law and the confidentiality obligations imposed by the same, authorized by the storage even on cloud services compliant with regulations, protected by appropriate and updated passwords and communicated exclusively to the authorities required by law (Public Security, tax authorities).
3. Provision of data and refusal to provide data.
The provision of personal data is optional but a refusal would make it impossible to execute the contract you wanted by booking and / or sending information also promotional activities and services offered by B & B Cascina Rosa Camilla.
4. Dissemination of data
Personal data will not be transmitted or disclosed to third parties, private or public, except in aggregate and anonymous, except in cases where it is necessary to transmit them to third parties for the purposes referred to in points 1 and 2.
5. Rights of the interested party.
The exercise of specific rights is recognized to the interested party:
• to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their availability in an intelligible form;
• to have knowledge of the origin of the data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied to processing with electronic tools, of the identification details of the data controller and of the subjects to whom the data may be communicated;
• to obtain the updating, rectification and integration of data, cancellation (except for data on which there is a legal obligation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
• to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him.
The above rights can be exercised at any time by contacting the Data Controller, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The visitor, having taken note of the above information, continuing the navigation of the site, consents that B & B Cascina Rosa Camilla of Giorgio Sancassan, treats some personal data: in case of simple navigation without filling in the forms the data are only the IP from which it is connected, the operating system and its version used, the browser and its version used and possibly the user name with which it is logged in your device; in the case of completion of the contact or booking form, such additional data voluntarily written by the visitor, are received by our system but will not be disclosed to third parties except in cases provided by law.
– The Client of the B & B, to take advantage of the required tourist services, having taken note of the above information, agrees that B & B Cascina Rosa Camilla of Giorgio Sancassan, with the signature of the paper form that will be delivered upon arrival or by exchange of emails at the time of booking containing the appropriate form, treat your data and in particular give your consent to the use of your personal data and their possible communication to third parties for the purposes indicated in points 1 and 2. It commits, likewise, to communicate any changes in personal data in case of modification of the reservation.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES THAT WE USE
The cookies used by www.cascinarosacamilla.it are of different types:
1. Essential technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. They allow the browsing of the pages, the sharing of our contents, to make faster the entry into the site and to keep your preferences active while browsing. Without these cookies we could not provide correct some services for which users access the site. Among these are the typical operational ones of WordPress that last only for the navigation time on the site, such as the one that stores the navigation language of the selected pages.
2. Statistical and performance cookiesThese cookies allow us to know how visitors use the site, in order to evaluate and improve its functioning and to favor the production of content that best meets the information needs of our users. For example, let you know which pages are the most and least popular. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by the average user and how they arrive. In this way, we can know what works well and what to improve, as well as ensuring that the pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. The information collected by these cookies contain, for example, the IP from which it is connected, the internet connection provider used, the operating system used and its version, the browser used and the relative version and possibly the username with which it is logged in on your device; this information, also for security reasons, is kept in memory for a maximum of 31 days.
3 – Third-party cookies for which it is possible to separately deny consent from the browser settings as explained below, to guarantee your privacy. The site uses services provided by Google, for example for visitor geolocation and from Google Analytics for site visits statistics and for positioning in search results.
Notwithstanding the foregoing for cookies strictly necessary for navigation, you can delete cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
More information found on this page: deactivation of cookies